I learned a lot from the reBOOT cleanse and can’t recommend it enough. I feel more like myself. I can now say that I love arugula more than chocolate. That’s a miracle! Thanks, Shanti. – Nisaa K., Alameda, CA
IS SUGAR CARAMELIZING YOUR HEART?
- We build up a tolerance to sugar, just like drugs, so we need more and more and more.
- Sugar in any form—honey, agave nectar, table syrup, “natural” —is all equally toxic.
- Sugar may raise your cholesterol as much as (or even more than) a cheeseburger.
- The American Heart Association recommends that women keep their sugar intake to less than 100 calories of added sugar a day. This is less than the amount in one can of soda!
- Sugar has become a “public health crisis” just like alcohol and tobacco.
- Sugar causes insulin to spike, which can fuel certain types of cancers, including breast and colon cancers.
It’s time to Tame the SUGAR BEAST…
500 Sutter St, Suite 906, San Francisco CA